Sunday, July 24, 2011

That Doesn't Make Any Sense

zAh ha!Welcome, one and all, and so far only one, me, but I can welcome myself, can't I?  Half the time I'm the most interesting person I'm talking to, so welcome, me!
All that being said, I would like to kindly welcome you to Maher's Bizarre Bazaar. 
If you haven't figured out that my last name is meant to rhyme with the rest of it, then more power to you, and you can go ahead and call me any old thing you'd like.
I am not here to offer sound financial advice.
I have no idea which colour chaise longue goes best with this season's water features. (read: couch/hose)
No great recipes (although I may provide some eventually, there is no guarantee for quality).
Romantic advice?  Not here.
No, my blog will most likely not help you in any way.  My intentions are simply to write about things I didn't know about before, in a way to become the least knowledgeable person about everything in the world.  Perhaps one day, the universe.
The topics will be mundane one day, epically bizarre the next.  I'll keep it clean, because I want this to be family friendly (even if the topic one day is how to gut and clean a Jovian landworm, it will be informative, educational, and no blue language, darn it).
So, there we are.  And there you are.  And there I is.  Am.

No comments:

Post a Comment